G Rengaprasath wrote:
hello all,

I'm trying to Install Solaris 10 (06/06) in my DELL Dimension 9150 (1GB
RAM, 250GB HDD, 19" ultrasharp monitor, ATI 256MB RADEON VGA Card).

Installing thru DVD and after completing the selection of hostname,passwd for root id ,
after that network entries (like networked or non-networked those stuff) . The system
reading DVD for pkg, by this time im getting error "No Disc in cdrom.." after
52%.....looks strange to get the No Disk or cable loose connection error in the middle of
the installation.

Anybody had this issue ? where im wrong? appreciate your feedback

My gut feeling is, either your DVD Drive has a problem or more probably the
  DVD media is bad.

Regards,
Moinak.