I decided to toss my older Solaris 10 03/05 discs in favour of the latest
version Solaris 10 06/06 x86 OS.

I successfully downloaded five ISO images (compressed Windows exe files) of
Solaris 10 06/06 x86 for CD and I have uncompressed and burnt the first ISO
image on a CD successfully.

I inserted 1 of 5 CD's and attempted to install. I could see the GRUB
bootloader menu and I selected "Solaris" by default. But nothing proceeded. The
only thing I can see is the following lines...

"SunOS Release 5.10 Version Generic_118855-14 32 bit
Copyright 1983-2005 Sun Microcomputers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use is subject to license terms."

Then nothing..........????????

My machine is ASUS A7V133 (AMD) with a CD player. It worked very well with the
previous 03/05 Solaris 10 CD's.

Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Trevor