W. Wayne Liauh wrote:

>>If this question were asked a year ago, I would have raised my both hands.
>>But things have changed a lot.  It took me a while to get used to not using
>>the Moz suite, but now I don't even install Seamonkey in my Linux partitions.
>>
>>Second, when we criticize Firefox, we should perhaps also mention the version
>>number.  The 1.5s are dogs.  Firefox 2.0 is now included in 54+.

Aha, I didn't yet come to upgrading any box to b54.
Sounds really interesting what I have heard about it so far  (i.e.
Studio compilers now included by default ??)
However, the fact alone, that FF2.0 may indeed be a quantum leap over
FF1.x (which I do appreciate) does not change much in terms of the
conceptual design differences between FF(separate apps) <-->
SeaMonkey(Monolithic Complete Suite).
I understand, that SUNW has to decide and operate economically  (in
reagards of what should['nt] be included/maintained/shipped).
I also see now, that www.opensolaris.org is certainly the wrong place
for a total userland project such as SeaMonkey.
My personal response is this:  For now pkg-get CSWseamonkey.
Later this year  (Q2/Q3 2007) anyone (users of Solaris 10++ [sparc and
x86/64]) will additionally have the alternative to use the then
available MRTX packages, including MRTXseamonkey.

>>Third, and the most important IMO, Thunderbird/Lightening is now in the
>>OpenOffice.org 2.0 roadmap.  Unless someone can find a way to also do the
>>same arrangement for Seamonkey, this is a temptation--though as great as it
>>still sounds--that should be avoided.
>>

>>p.s. The SUNWqemu packages are slightly delayed (due
>>to a spontanous
>>travel), but are in the works.
>>Literally and in this minute.
>>PLease expect them tomorrow evening or something.
>>

>Will the accelerator be a part of the SUNWqemu packages?  Thanks & Looking
>forward to it.

The existing kqemu wrapper module for i386 and x64 - ported and
maintained by Eric Lowe - will continue to work on Nevada hosts  (not
properly on Solaris 10 / though I'm not sure about U3).
So the answer is "yes".