> to see implemented (I need more time...) is<br>that
> depends on pkg2 it is smart enough to automatically
> install
> pkgrm.<br><br>And also for the case where you
> installs then in dependency order.

This is definitely a good idea, and it will be needed, at least I will need it
to make progress on my full automation efforts.

Also what's missing is the ability to truly cluster packages into logical
bundles. Both HP-UX and IRIX solve that problem elegantly and efficiently. That
one, however, might involve some major surgery and *a lot* of consideration so
as to not break backward compatibility.