Rod Evans wrote:
Given that we're now several years into the *new* Solars :-), I have
on my list of things to do, the EOL of all this AOUT technology.  I
find it hard to believe that anyone still expects a 4.x binary to
run on Solaris (although Sun had a few squirreled away up until a
couple of years ago).
Hmm,

> pwd
/usr/local/bin
> file * | fgrep 'Sun demand paged SPARC executable' | wc -l
   154
> ls -l ded
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     staff       98304 Jul 26  1989 ded

Looks like I better get re-compiling ...

Rob

--
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England