Mike Kupfer wrote:
"Dan" == Dan Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Dan> It'd be interesting to hear from the folks using cr.grommit.com
Dan> whether they've gotten substantive codereview feedback.

Yes, definitely.  Though I don't get much response to preliminary
webrevs.

mike

I've received good feedback as well from webrevs I've posted on cr.grommit.com. cr.grommit.com is also useful when I'm sponsoring a contribution and I made some changes (say for cstyle compliance) that I want to show the contributor. Sure I could send a list of diffs, but I found posting a webrev there easier.

Dan