On Friday 02 February 2007 11:34 am, Stephen Harpster wrote:
> What help do you need?  Just ask on the desktop community.....

I'm not exactly sure, but we need some type of software to multiplex the
clients so we can have xxx number, for one thing. Some software might handle
that by default, and GNOME meeting probably does, I don't know.

Ideally, we need software that can allow 50-100 clients to connect at any
given time, and to be able to have audio (call-in or other) so that
questions/interaction can be enabled.

--

Alan DuBoff - Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group
Advocate of insourcing at Sun - hire people that care about our company!