* Ghee Teo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-13 07:58]:
> Shawn Walker wrote:
> >>         Cool, and where is the draft constitution?
> >
> >I suspect you're looking for this:
> >
> >http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_Governance_Draft_03
>
> YES. Thanks! I will read that. I also realised this morning that many
> things have been discussed in cab-discuss which many on this list do
> not subscribe to naturally.  I fear many are left out and to see
> 'rock' start like Roland Mainz :) has to explicitly requesting to be
> added to the core contributor list just simply WRONG in the
> formulation of the membership list :/

  The current approach is that projects seek sponsoring Community
  Groups, and that project leads will become Contributors or Core
  Contributors in the sponsoring Community Group.  The pursuit of
  sponsorship is open to either a project or a Community Group.

> What can we do complete the list of contributors as broad yet with
> reasonable accuracy?  We don't want to swamp Stephen Hahn with
> hundreds of email request, or do we :)?

  I would rather be swamped than get nothing.

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/