Eric Boutilier writes:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Laszlo (Laca) Peter wrote:
> > Well, the GNU/UNESCO list has 5300 packages.  But I guess you're
> > right, there is no reason to exclude packages because they are not
> > on the list.  How about defining the universe as packages with an
> > OSI approved open source license?
>
> +1 on OSI-approved being a better boundary than the (rather arbitrary)
> GNU/UNESCO list.

We dealt with this issue (ad nauseum) during the ARC review.

If you want a different definition, then you'll need to come up with a
concise proposal for it, and run a new ARC case that supersedes
2007/047.  You should probably work with Stephen Hahn on it, as he was
the submitter for the case in question.

A big -1 from me for that direction.  I think it's far too ill-defined
to work, as it walks right into problems with forked projects.