James Carlson wrote:
So, unless there's a clear need for a new consolidation, and complex
_technical_ ties between the packages delivered there, consider this a
"-0" from me.  I still need to see a proposal that defines what those
natural groupings are.

Putting this as a separate OpenSolaris project does make sense to me
though, since someone looking to fix a bug in the delivery of
/usr/gnu/bin/ls isn't going to think they should look under the
Desktop community for it.

Projects aren't consolidations, and we already have multiple projects
that deliver to the ON consolidation, so this could be a project that
delivers via the JDS consolidation (which is already not built as a
true single consolidation, but consolidates packages from multiple
builds into a single WOS delivery).

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]