Hi Alan,

We've removed all of our v20z's so its not an issue for us...but if we
still had them it would be painful in extreme circumstances. The ILOM
and ELOM both support remote ISO mounting, and the basic BMC on the
v20z doesn't. So in an emergency you're stuck with CDs.

Best Regards,
Jason

On 2/23/07, Alan Coopersmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ignacio Marambio Catán wrote:
> On 2/23/07, Rich Teer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>>
>> > Would you have a problem with DVD-only images for SX:CE?   Do you have
>> > systems you use for OpenSolaris that don't have DVD drives and that
>> > you can't netinstall from another system or Live Upgrade from a mounted
>> > image?
>>
>> Speaking personally, no I have no issues with this.
>>
>> --
> That would probably be a show stopper in many third world countries,
> but then again, as long as the developer edition has cd images, there
> shouldn't be a problem.

Getting rid of them for Nevada will affect the Developer Edition as well.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        February 2007 Selection: LSARC Chair of the Month Club