Joerg Schilling wrote:
Alan Coopersmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Unfortunately, Sun did not sell DVD drives for the v20z.
Are there many v20z owners who don't have another machine to netinstall
from?   I'm much more concerned about community members with a single
Ultra 10, or older PC without a DVD burner than any rack-mounted server.

I have no DVD drives in the subnet where the pile of v20z is located.

But you have a pile of them, so you could mount the ISO image file on one
of them (I'm sure you of all people know how to do that) and use that to
set up a netinstall server for the rest.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]