Martin Bochnig wrote:
forget my recent suggestions (cab/ogb etc.)

if you do see a difference {community  <--versus--> project}, then okay.
i would appreciate it, if someone could and actually would explain it to me.

The difference is defined in the constitution, though as several of us
have said, the current set of what's a community and what's a project
is not set up well and needs work.   (Much of it is historical, since
for the first 3-4 months, everything was a community since the projects
structure wasn't ready on the web site until then, and few of those
original communities have been reorganized properly.)

no direct feedback --> no ability (for me) to grow --> no self-improvement.

Sorry, but you overwhelmed me again (as you have before) with your
continuous stream of e-mails.   While you were replying over and over
to the same message, I just gave up - it was too much and not worth arguing. I don't know if others felt the same way or not, but if you'ld
calm down a bit, get all your thoughts in one e-mail, send it and then
wait, I imagine you'ld get better responses.

--
    -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]