Just installed SXCE 59 on a nVidia/Athlon64 system. (I know there are quite a
few problems, but I wanted to check this build out mainly to see whether the
Chinese locale problems have been corrected). Keep getting "video out of range"
message--& thus no screen. Booted into failsafe mode, tried to do a svccfg but
got the error message that it "couldn't match the x11-server pattern".

Is there anyway to enter a grub boot parameter to set a workable screen
resolution? Also, what's the new grub parameter to boot into a 32-bit kernel
(the old parameter "kernel/unix" doesn't work on Build 59).

Thanks.