"Jason J. W. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> A packaging system like apt is exactly what I'd like. Frankly, a
> packaging system that blends the binary delivery benefits of apt plus
> the source delivery benefits of "emerge" would be fantastic. The
> network install is primarily what we're missing...that and the pkg
> utilities just feel a little clunky in the 21st century. Sorry for the

Feelings from the gut do not help in a discussion.

If you like to discuss this, please use technically based arguments.

BTW: has "pkgadd" already been enhanced to include a tsort(1) like
feature to automatically install a list of packages in the right order?

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)