PROJECT PROPOSAL - CPK Cryptosystem

I would like to propose a "CPK cryptosystem" project to implement
CPK (Combined Public Key) algorithm on OpenSolaris. CPK is an
identity-based cryptographic algorithm, which means users can send
an encrypted email to anyone only needs to know his email address.
The trouble of getting recipients' public keys such as PGP will be
eliminated.

This project also includes a USB token, as a repository of user's
private keys and system parameters. All the keys can be securely
stored in the token, include keys used by CPK, PGP, GnuPG, SSH.

At the first step, we will implement a standalone command line tool
with a similar interface to gpg, and an opensolaris driver for USB
token. Later the project will be integrated to opensolaris
cryptographic framework.