Joerg Schilling wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Darren J Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is the USB token driver that you talk about in your email ?

Solaris already has support for talking to USB mass storage devices and USB smartcards via the PC/SC API. So what kind of token is this ?
Do you know the fact that there is a bug in a related include files?

/usr/include/pcsclite.h         has a broken typedef short BOOL,
BOOL is not needed on UNIX and should if ever defined to be "int".
We already defined a "boolean_t" and c99 appears to have <stdbool.h>

And what is inside the latest pcsclite.h?

The best idea would be to remove the BOOL definition as it is not needed with
pcsc-lite

If it is in the upstreadm pcsclite.h that we get it will stay in there. The plan is that there be zero difference between what the upstream community produces and what we integrate into Solaris.

--
Darren J Moffat