> I've run across what appears to be a bug with Xorg on SXCE B61.  While
> installing Sun's web proxy 4.0.4, Xorg blew up, and kicked me out,
> requiring me to login again. I'd seen similar behavior with the bundled
> Firefox,
> but I was unable to reliably repeat it.

Did you perhaps type "control + backspace" on the keyboard, while
num_lock was active?

With some (all?) keyboard layouts, this terminates the Xorg server:
    http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=27754&tstart=0

Or do you get an Xorg SEGFAULT? Check /var/dt/Xerrors and /var/log/Xorg.0.log
for a stack backtrace of the fault;  see also:
    http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=27882&tstart=0