[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Also, I don't believe the device driver should be made  defunct.

Perhaps people are overly scared by the word "defunct" - we're not
going to shutdown the Device Drivers mailing list or delete it from
the website - all I meant was that there are zero voting members of
the Community, so the community cannot hold any votes - which really
only matters right now if you're one of the communities being discussed
for the re-organization or if your community wants to be able to
sponsor Projects (i.e. things that get a Project website & SCM repository
on opensolaris.org).

Going through the communities which named no members and figuring out
what to do with them is still on the OGB todo list.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]