I have SunCluster3.1(update3) of 3 nodes (V240,V440,V440) connected to D1000
old scsi sun storage. we use SDS as volume manager.
The suncluster is a GDS(propraity application that we monitoring from the
cluster)

I am going to replace the D1000 to SAN storage (HDS, AMS500). that meen that I
am going to use Luns on my suncluster.

As I see it, I just need to :
1. configure luns to the nodes in the cluster
2. configure new disk set on the luns from the SDS,
3. makeing the filesystem on them & copy the data from the D1000 to the new luns
4. Change the quorum from the D1000 disks to the file systems on the new luns.
5. maybe changing the HAStoragePluss resource.

There is anything else that I miss here?

thanks