> I'd like to see Sun create a group to maintain debian-like packages and
> create a frontend and a backend similar to Ubuntu

I agree, that much is obvious.  But the fact that such an obvious solution
doesn't exist yet concerns me -- maybe it isn't as obvious to some people?

This is a comment on Solaris, not Blastwave:

Frankly I don't even know what Blastwave is.  It certainly isn't part of
OpenSolaris, because I definitely didn't see it in there.  So there remains a
large hole in the "package management" of OpenSolaris.