> Because it's not true.   The emphasis on developers
> is because users
> won't come without apps to run, so we need the
> developers first to
> make it more attractive to the users, but more users
> is definitely
> the end goal.
> -Alan Coopersmith-
> -           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sun Microsystems, Inc. - X Window System
> em Engineering

We would be more than happy to recommend Sun's hardware to our clients and/or
acquaintances if Sun's sales can take a little be more responsibility and be a
little bit less condescending.  Also as I mentioned in a separate thread, we
have taken steps to contribute to OpenSolaris (in Input Methods), but it will
take us some time.