Hey,

Al Hopper wrote:
> I would have preferred to have seen Glynns proposal go through some
> discussion and refinement via osol-discuss before being presented to the
> OGB.  It currently feels unrefined, disorganized and very "last minute"
> in its current form (IMHO).  Which is strange - since its been widely
> anticipated for weeks now.

I have a lot better docs [1] than this one that are a little bit more refined,
however I was trying to engage the project proposal process, and really
struggled with some of the questions.

Glynn

[1] Just remember, this is *real time* discussion - there's obviously bits
    and pieces that we haven't yet figured out.