On Thu, 31 May 2007, James Carlson wrote:

Roy T. Fielding writes:
As I said, the proposal is obviously wrong.  One of these days, Sun
marketing will stop trying to run this project from the peanut gallery,
but that doesn't change the fact that the proposal cannot be accepted
by OpenSolaris as written.

On the plus side, it looks like ogb-discuss is a direct pipe to the
pages of news.com.com.  We could do worse.

OR - we could have OGB members that think with their brains and not with their fingers (over the keyboard) and do much, much better when it comes to writing project proposals for highly visible OpenSolaris initiatives.

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Apr 2005 to Mar 2007
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/ogb/ogb_2005-2007/