On 14/06/07, Richard L. Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
on SPARC, where it may need a bit more work?  I'd _really_ like
to be able to use it so as to get more (OSS-aware) audio and MIDI
apps, but for me that would require:

* legacy /dev/audio and /dev/audioctl support to work
  (so I can use the apps I have as well as the new ones I want)

That's already there; I'm sure it might still be able to use
improvement, but it is definitely not completely missing.

--
"Less is only more where more is no good." --Frank Lloyd Wright

Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/