W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
ok I updated my system with b66 using console option
which I don't like.
I used download manager to download these isos so I'm
100% sure the final image is fine.

my problem occurs when solaris tries to run xorg 7.2
which comes right after that language option in the
setup process.

Didn't realize b66 has come out, but I remember AlanC mentioned that the NVidia
driver in b65 has a serious (?) bug.  Hope b66 solves your problem.  If not,
perhaps you could go back one build and try SXDE 5/07 (b64).

The nvidia driver bug affects performance, not input methods.

--
    -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]