[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Stephen Hahn wrote:

 I think these are all good points, and think your proposed slogans are
 pretty good candidates, too.  I believe I've seen similar ideas in
 both the Advocacy group and the Indiana project, too--I also remember
 that Dennis has pushed out some possibilities in the past as well.
 Probably worth a thread on "need new slogan" or somesuch in one of
 those two places.

This isn't about advocacy or Indiana.

Yes it is. It will pervade the Advocacy CG, since we are all about communications of one sort of another. And the Indy guys are busy creating a new distro so they'll need some new messaging to go along with that that is consistent with all of OpenSolaris but hopefully extends us so we grow.

This is more than just "a slogan".

Of course it is, but by calling it "just a slogan" you are trivializing it. It will take some work to flush out and properly describe in an inspiring way all that OpenSolaris is about.

This is about OpenSolaris itself.

I agree.

Jim
--