Hello,
I'm brand new to Solars OS and would appreciate if anyone can help me out with
the following.
I got the Sun Blade 100 (SPARC|||) with Solaris 9 installed on it.
I have a wireless router(DHCP enabled) and connecting one of the ethernet ports
to the Sun box. when I type ifconifg, I get the following Ip (192.168.1.5). I
have another machine(xp) in the network. When I try to telnet 192.168.1.5 , It
works fine But I want to give a host name to the ipaddress so that when I type
in telnet://hostname, I should be able to get into it. I used the admin tool
and added the host name, but it doesnt connect to the host but connects when ip
address is given. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance