> Flash Play 9 final release will be integrated into
> Nevada 69.
> That means flash player 9 will be in the next SXDE
> release.

1.  So we should be able to expect a fully integrated and fully functional
Flashplayer 9 in about a month?

2.  BTW, do you (or the author himself) have any idea as to when the frkit
script will be extended to dual-core processors?

3.  I know it is unfair to ask this question here, but any idea when STR or
hibernation may be available?

4.  During this year's CompuTex Taipei, ASUS put out a big show on "white
notebooks".  What this indicates is, we probably should start compiling a
"Solaris components list"--i.e., what components work best for Solaris Express,
so we can put together (i.e., publish) a ("singular") virtualized "customized"
Solaris notebook.  If this system gets enough volume and the words spread out,
other manufacturers will be smart and alert enough to make sure that their
notebooks are Solaris-compatible.  Who knows, we may soon begin seeing Solaris
pre-loaded on business notebooks.

For info about CompuTex Taipei 2007, plse see Sing-Yaw Wang's (王星耀)blog:

http://blogs.sun.com/syw/entry/computex_taipei_2007