Re : http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
     GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
     Version 3, 29 June 2007

     plain text at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

This looks to be the version that is presented and approved by the FSF.

I'm not sure how this affects the OpenSolaris.org project but at least
this version appears to be stable at the moment.  I don't like the
risk of a long endless flame thread here but I think its worth looking
at this license as a great amount of software "out there" will be under
this license over time.  That is a wild assumption of course.

I have to assume that soon we will be hip deep in GPL V3 licensed code.
Certainly I will be.  Any thoughts on this ?

Dennis Clarke
http://www.blastwave.org/