Hey guys, I am sorry that I yelled a bit. I was in a bad mood and I shouldnt
have done that. It was stupid of me. Please accept my apologizes!

I have got a very nice answer from DOUG SCOTT at
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=35866&tstart=0
that almost seems to work. I will dig into it and try again.

And PHALAN, I will try your instructions too.

Now I have really good hope to get Wine going with two instructions sets up to
date. I am active at several user forums, and I will post your instructions
there. At the forums, there are several questions on Wine and Solaris, all
answered negative.

The thing is, I am in love with Solaris and I really want to use it. I am tired
of changing OS every now and then; C64, Amiga, MS-DOS, Windows 3.11, W95, Win
NT, Win XP, Linux, and now what? Everyone had flaws. If I had invested all that
time into Unix I would have become an expert now. Solaris is not flawless, but
in my opinion it is the best Unix out there. I intend to devote all my time to
Solaris from now on. No more switching OS.

In my opionion, Blastwave and the likes, should be high on Sun's priority list.
It seems that to compile a program under Solaris takes years of experience. Sun
and you all guys are doing a terrific job with Solaris, and I and many more
really appreciate what you do. Btw, Linux sucks! :o) I dont like Linus and as
Stallman said: "well, Im not the one who wants to call GNU for Stallmanix". It
seems hodge-podge helter skelter. Not stable APIs and stuff. Thanx for your
time reading my first steps into the Solaris world, on my way on becoming an
expert!! ;o)

BTW, how do I learn to compile things? Is there a book or something to learn
this? I dont want to yell at people, I want to do it myself. Any tips? Any web
sites? How?