> On games, I'm not sure everyone knows this, so I'll
> point it out.  Games are a "killer app" for PCs, and
> they have been for years.  (They make people buy
> computers.)

This is true, at least in my case: I built my first PC *ever* (which I still
use today) seven years ago - just to play games. This is why I still have
Windows(R) around, although I don't really play any more...

Actually, I even got a few games working and packaged for Solaris - the Ur-Quan
masters runs nice. The package is 130MB though.