Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:
> True - I'm had a look at the page, it would be cool if there was more
> documentation about future developments. The way the page is put there
> as if nwam is complete and no more development is going to occur.

Huh ?  This is probably one of the most active and open development
projects going on via opensolaris.org.

If you look at the page you will see that is is a multiple phase
delivery project, there are design and ui documents for phase 1 there
now (phase 0 having integrated), the discussion list is full of requests
and feedback for design and codereview.

There are even prototype binaries for the UI for phase 1 available.

If you can't find this out then PLEASE don't complain here in this
thread but instead tell the project team about it and help them change
their project web pages so that it is clearer.

--
Darren J Moffat