> Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>> I've fixed the link.  Unfortunately there seems to be periodic bursts of
>>> SDLC b0rkiness
>>
>> b0rkiness ?  surely you mean b0rk3d .
>
> it seems to b0rk on and off. i'm not sure as to the correct conjugation
> of 'b0rk', so i went with 'b0rkiness' as in 'flakiness'

Perhaps we can string a stack of these "b0rk on and off" issues together to
form a JK-b0rk-b0rk circuit.  That would need a fast rising square wave
clock pulse to latch the b0rks and ultimately we get the invention of "b0rk
memory".

oh never mind ...

>>> that causes our scripts that attempt to auto-update the
>>> sxce_dvd URLs to go haywire.  I've tried to make it more robust now -
>>> hopefully it stands up better now ;-)
>>>

>> cool thanks .. but why not just hand code in the URL and bypass the
>> backend
>> script altogether?
>
> because we don't want to rely on someone manually updating the URL
> everytime a new build is released..

I worry that the b0rk on and off will flop to "on" again.  Oh well.

dc