>>> Hi Al,
>>> Sorry, I don't know.  Another team takes care of the respins and posting
>>> them up to SDLC.
>>
>> I know that I filled in a survey that asked about both snv_70a and snv_70b
>> so therefore anytime soon I expect that the new SXDE to be released ..
>> soon
>> I hope.
>
> snv_70b isn't even scheduled to be built until next week.

that is soon enough for me.

I have a snv_64a system running here at home that I consider to be *almost*
production but I would not really ever consider running SNV SXDE in
production. So I call this server a test server even though I need it
running 7x24. When snv_70x ( for some x element of a..b..c ) I will upgrade
to that.

So .. I can wait a week or two.

Dennis