William Pursell wrote:
> I don't know if this is the proper forum to address this question, but
> I am under the impression that B72 (the ksh93 project was integrated
> in B72, right?) should be here any day now?

The "dock" for build 72 closed Monday - that's the deadline for all the
built packages to be delivered to the release engineers that build the
ISO & netinstall images.   Under normal schedules they would be testing
the generated images now to make sure they install, and release those
images internally to Sun later today and start the approximately week
long process to get them posted as SXCE for public download next week.

However, the build 70b respin is also happening this week, so they're
building & testing two builds at once, and Monday is a holiday in the
US, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is a few days later than usual
this time.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]