On 8/30/07, James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suppose it'd be possible to toss likely-broken bits out there
> faster, as soon as the first untested WOS is built, but I'm not sure
> who we'd be helping if we did that.

Possibly yourselves. (If you ever want to move the smoke testing role
into the community). Of course they wouldn't be pushed to the standard
download sites, and would be aimed only at smoke-testers, who are part
of the smoke "tasters" community. ;)

Realistically I don't know how many people are interesting in smoke
"tasting". :) So, it might not be worth the effort to push this into
the community.

Cheers,
-Brian

--