> The A C B ordering that's being used here is certainly novel.

Yeah.  It's a problem because it makes the system look like a joke.  And I
don't care about the system, but if you've got it, you better use it.
Otherwise you'll be patriots-of-convenience.  Get busy using it or get busy
dissolving it, I say.

To solve said problem I think Ian and the "we" here must just say that the
software development has gone faster than the politics, and that the politics
will be made up for now that the first Project Indiana release is out.  "We're
patriots from here on out!" is good enough for me... this time.

I justify that by saying this to myself:  Everyone from Ian on down (forgive me
for that top-down model) has been very busy and can be forgiven IF Ian now
spearheads good OpenSolaris politics just like he spearheaded the creation of
Project Indiana in the first place.

Happy halloween and Project Indiana 0.0 day!!!