Derek

Possibly I am misunderstanding. I thought the minisite, was not a
"distro minisite", but was rather a cleaner and simpler homepage to
capture the growing number of non-developers that are being attracted
to the community.

IE: a simpler OpenSolaris homepage. Not a new distro homepage.

At least this is what I had in mind when I initially proposed a new
"user facing" website as a summit topic.

-Brian

On 11/4/07, Jim Grisanzio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Derek Cicero wrote:
>
> >As I mentioned at the summit and on the website-discuss list, once this
> >project gets out of the 'preview' phase we'll probably move the
> >OpenSolaris distro to a separate mini-site on os.org and revert the old
> >/os/ home page back.
> >

> I like this idea.
>
> Jim
> --