Hello

It's come to my attention that /usr/ccs/bin/as is not redistributable.
Since Indiana's aiming to be in the running to be considered some sort
of reference distribution (despite how I feel about the concept in
general) it ought to at least be able to build ON, which it currently
cannot.

So, the lack of a useful assembler is a bug. What I want to know is if
anyone else is working on a fix, so that I don't end up duplicating
effort by writing it all over again, and if so if they need help. ( If
not, no big deal, I'll keep doing what I'm doing )

Cheers

-John