Willem van Schaik wrote:
> The way I've overcome the 'no DVD' problem in the past has been to
> lofi-mount your DVD iso on another server, exporting it through NFS and
> then do a network install. For that however, you still need to have CD
> number 1. Not sure if you can use a CD from a slightly different version.

Actually you can use PXE to boot Solars Grub over the network (if your
card supports PXE) or if you have grub (solaris grub?) on the disk on
the machine you should be able to edit menu.lst to install over the
network with out PXE.

The Solaris Express docs make it sound like there is alot to it, but
it's not that bad.

   -Kyle