Hi all,

I want to thank you all for making the effort to help me. It turned out that I
could solve my original problem in a different way. You see, I was compiling
kernel code (build 57 src) on my server (build 77) and thought that there was
some compatibility problems that caused the compilation to crash during "dmake
setup" phase. Therefore, my initial approach was to try to match the build
version of the host with the build number of the src, hence my posts here.
Searching on the web, I found a patch that ultimately helped me to get past the
dmake setup error and proceed with compiling the kernel.

My intention is to use several machines via dmake to speed up the compilation
process. I now have a question regarding dmake that I will post on a new thread
soon.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Mladen