Great to hear some progress is being made.  I just saw an email where
it appears an OpenSolaris bug id was created.  I still don't know what
happened to my initial bug report, but oh well.

Was JIRA considered as an option?  I used that at Apache Derby, it was
quite nice.  I guess it may not be an option because it's not an open
source project...

David

--
David W. Van Couvering