>Do you like to ignore that my compare is genric and thus correctly using
>the name and that it is 20 years older than imagemagick?

I think it is hardly relevant.

I do not remember hearing of it before and without any evidence of more
than marginal usage (say part of one or more mainstream distributions
of, say, Linux) I would think that its existant is hardly relevant.

>It is just another chance to verify that there is collaboration on OpenSolaris
>and not just ignorant domination from Sun.....

No, it's not.  You cannot conclude anything about other people not
agreeing with you.

>Do we have an OpenSolaris community or is this just a fake?
>
>The real compare is 20 years older and I did _warn_ _before_ the name appeared
>in /usr/bin. For this reason, this is an important bug in Solaris Express.

PSARC has probably noted your objection at decided that it was irrelevant.

That would have been my decision also.

Casper