On Dec 14, 2007 7:44 PM, Nicolas Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure that we can come up with such a method that will: a) allow
> OpenSolaris to evolve and grow, while b) preventing any conflicts with
> Linux distros (and *BSDs) that are also growing and evolving at
> different rates.  But it may be worthwhile to try.

What are you all discussing anyway? /usr/bin/compare is in use, big
ffing deal. Call it scompare (s from shilling obviously) like we see
with star and what not.

Get over yourselfs, really. I am sure you all have more important things to do.
Sorry for my bluntness but this is both silly and frustrating looking
at the work that still has/should be done.

Patrick