[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >Stop replying unless you are willing to have a discussion instead of
> >proclaiming things.
>
> Pot. Kettle. Black.
>
> You are the one proclaiming and accusing.  I think I am being
> reasonable.
>
> I've tried to ask the question more politely several times, but I have

You have been impolite from the beginning of this discussion because you
ignored the problem and because your replies read between the lines that
you are not willing to change things.

I started by describing the problem.

If you like a serious discussion, you would need to reply in a way that does
not try to prevent a discussion.

I did warn that there will be a problem early enough. The problem has been
discussed and at some time there was something that looked like people did
understand the problem. You cannot behave as if I did notice the problem lately.
We now have a problem because early discussion results have been ignored.
A solution thus needs to start discussing the action that caused the problem.

You did never even try to talk about this problem.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)