Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:10:23 -0500
From: Stefan Teleman
Subject: KDE4 OpenSolaris Presentation and BoF : Wednesday January 16th 4:00PM

Hello everyone:

I have reserved The Presidio room (MPK17 - 3507) from 4:00PM -> 5:30PM, this
Wednesday, January 16th 2008.

You are cordially invited to attend.

Adriaan DeGroot (Vice President, The KDE Foundation Board) will be presenting.

Please forward this invitation to anyone you might think would be interested.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman
Sun Microsystems, Inc.