Hi Adriaan,

That is a really sexy show! It is also a little dated by now, as many
> things have changed since r.773; in particular the amount of dependencies
> that are packaged has grown considerably, we package 32- and 64-bit builds
> together, the build system has been simplified a bit. There is still that
> simple 19 step process to deal with, but that is at the top of our list of
> things to improve.

Thanks a lot!
The presentation is a bit out of date.
I am waiting for the final steps to come out before I give a presentation on
the lines of "How to Build KDE4 on OpenSolaris"
This presentation was more like an appetizer; It was successful in it's
purpose!

> I will post better instructions later today along with links to tarballs
> of the bits (unsigned, untrusted, but shiny and blue) with bugfixes since
> yesterday.

Could you please tell me where to access these instructions from? I am
eagerly waiting to build KDE4 on my SXDE box

PS:
I am writing a book called "Programming with KDE4 using C++"

There is a chapter on KDE4/Solaris that is waiting to be written!!!
I happen to be familiar with the KDE world, not a Solaris guru like you guys
on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list!
I greatly appreciate and admire the fabulous work done by Stefan, Lukas, you
and the other guys!
Waiting for KDE4/Solaris !!