Derek,

I think it can be a good idea to give a community an update
and overview on what's going on WRT SXCE. It doesn't
look too good at this point and I think that community deserves
to know what's the situation is and what to expect.

The only thing that is publicly known is that the vehicle responsible
for delivering SXCE build malfunctioned after snv_77 and completely
stopped after snv_78.

Bearing in mind the importance of the SXCE builds for overall
OpenSolaris progress and success this needs to be addressed
pronto.

--
Regards,
        Cyril