On Feb 13, 2008 8:44 PM, Dave Miner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sigh.  We have made no statements about compatibility with anything,
> either past or future, in the preview releases.  It's an experiment.
> The negativity some of you have towards experiments just amazes me
> sometimes.

But what's the experiment? Is OpenSolaris an experiment?
Is Indiana an experiment? Is the preview an experiment?

It would help a lot if the aims of this project were clearly explained
and enunciated, because I for one haven't a clue what they are, and
the more I think about it and look at what has been announced and
what's happening, the less clear it is to me what Indiana stands for.

--
-Peter Tribble